Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at (608) 375-5002 x107.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the Boscobel! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 1006 Wisconsin Avenue, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, to complete a service application or, if you prefer, you can download the application and bring the completed form with you.  Or you may also, complete the New Residential Service form.  and then a staff member will contact you to confirm.  If you are not contacted by a member of Boscobel Utilities within two days of completing the online form, please contact us at (608) 375-5002 x107.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at (608) 375-5002 x107 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Boscobel Utilities' residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at (608) 375-5002 x107 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Boscobel Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at (608) 375-5002 x107 to let us know your anticipated termination date, or by completing the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Boscobel a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form, or give us a call at (608) 375-5002 x107.  Boscobel Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.

Other Service Providers in Boscobel

While Boscobel Utilities provides Electric, Water, and Wastewater Services to City Residents and a small area surrounding Boscobel in townships, you may need to sign up for other services.

Natural Gas is provided by WE Energies.  For residential service, they can be reached at (800) 242-9137.  You can also use thier website to contact them.

Recycling & Trash Pickup is provided by Town & Country Sanitation.  They are located at 104 Park Street, Boscobel, WI, and can be reached by phone at (800) 626-1915.  You can also use thier website to contact them.  Current Recycling Requirements and City of Boscobel Recycling Schedule.